As a user (“You” or Your”) of:
- The Brush Development Company’s (the “Company”) website located at https://brushdevelopment.com (the “Website”), or
- The Company’s online educational resources (the “Course Content”) accessible only through Your unique user account (the “Course Account”)
You have certain obligations that You agree to accept when You create Your Course Account, and enter and use the Website or Course Content. If You do not agree to any obligation or if You fail to meet any requirement set forth below, You must not use the Website or Course Content. These include, but are not limited to:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You will use the Website and Course Content only for Your own educational purposes, and for no other purpose. For example, You may not use the Website or Course Content (or screen shots of the Website or Course Content) for presentation purposes at conferences or other events.
- You will not copy any Website materials or Course Content for any purpose other than Your own educational purposes.
- You may not continue to use the Course Content for any purpose after Your Course Account expires or is terminated.
- Information that You provide to us must be correct, up to date, and complete.
- You must not share Your Course Account login information with any other person. This information is specifically given to You and You must keep it private. In addition, You should use caution when using shared or public computers to make sure Your login information is safe.
- You must change Your password immediately and promptly notify the Company if You believe someone has discovered Your login information.
- You must not save Your login information in Your browser.
- You must log out from Your Course Account at the end of each session.
- You must not use the Website, Course Content, or Your Course Account to violate the rights of any individual or business, or to conduct any illegal activity.
- You must not use the Website, Course Content, or Your Course Account to engage in any threatening, obscene or harassing behavior.
- You must not use the Company’s name, trademarks, logos, website name, or other identifying information without the Company’s written consent.
- You must only act as Yourself and not impersonate the Company, or any agent or employee of the Company.
- You must not restrict or prevent anyone’s use of the Website or access to Course Content, for example, through a denial of service attack, or any form of hacking.
- You must not introduce any automatic device, process or means; or any manual device or process, which copies or monitors the Website’s material or any Course Content.
- You must not use any device, software, or otherwise which interferes with the proper working of the Website or access to Course Content.
- You must not introduce any viruses or other harmful technology to the Website, Course Content, or Your Course Account.
- You must not attack the Website, Course Content, or Your Course Account in any way.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access, interfere, damage or disrupt the Website, Course Content, or Your Course Account or anything connected to the Website, Course Content, or Your Course Account.
- You must not engage in any other activity that violates any law or accepted community standards.
4864-9442-9760, v. 4