In honor of World Alzheimer’s month, we have reduced the price of I Care to $7.00 for this week only. (9/25/17 – 9/30/17)
This award winning book on caring for adults with dementia will both inspire and educate care partners of people with Alzheimer’s disease to make the most of each day! Care partners will see their loved one as a whole person with strengths and abilities, which will promote greater independence and self-sufficiency for the person with dementia.
I Care covers:
- Minimizing the care partner’s fears, frustrations, and stress
- Managing changes in communication, memory loss and behavior using best care techniques
- Making the home safe and supportive
- Understanding changes in brain function
- Addressing financial and legal issues
- And much more...
We offer the same low pricing as Amazon and free shipping, so please support the authors and make your book purchase here. When you purchase through Amazon, you are supporting Amazon and the publisher rather than the individuals who created this book.
Many healthcare organizations and professionals give I Care
as a gift to families, visitors, patients, and staff. For this reason, we now offer bulk quantities in volume discounts. This offer is only available through our site.
Click here to purchase a bundle and save money.