This award winning book on caring for adults with dementia will both inspire and educate care partners of people with Alzheimer’s disease to make the most of each day! Care partners will see their loved one as a whole person with strengths and abilities, which will promote greater independence and self-sufficiency for the person with dementia.
I Care covers:
- Minimizing the care partner’s fears, frustrations, and stress
- Managing changes in communication, memory loss and behavior using best care techniques
- Making the home safe and supportive
- Understanding changes in brain function
- Addressing financial and legal issues
- And much more…
Support families, visitors, patients, and staff with essential information about dementia care. This book is ideal to use for staff orientation, dementia care training, and family support groups.
We are offering a significant discount off the retail price of $13.99. Boxes of 30 books can be ordered for $240 (includes shipping and handling).