Hire Jennifer and her team to be your private Montessori dementia coaches to guide your staff in transforming your community. We will provide on-site staff training, and virtual and face to face coaching to hold your hand through every single step of Montessori implementation for one year. During our coaching sessions, your community will complete a self-assessment and action plan, choose new materials, create a prepared environment, develop a volunteer program, create marketing materials that differentiate you from others, engage families, and much more.
As a result of our training, staff will:
- Discover how Montessori will totally change their perspective on aging and dementia
- Learn how to prevent responsive behaviors
- Create an engaging life enrichment program for memory care
- Develop the skills to effectively communicate with people with dementia
- Find increased satisfaction and renewed excitement for their job
- Be competent in providing person-centered meaningful engagement
Easy to access, super flexible, monthly program for all of your staff. Plus, online Montessori training for one staff member. We will provide you with the tools you need to cope with the challenges of dementia care during COVID-19 and moving forward. The result will be an environment where everyone wants to live and work.
You will receive 12 essential 30-minute prerecorded modules with Trainer’s notes, handouts, and individual activity ideas on the following topics:
- Effective communication tools to use with elders to improve care delivery
- Self-care and stress management techniques for health care professionals to reduce burnout during COVID-19
- Strategies for understanding, preventing, and managing walking about and sun downing
- Game plans for preventing a variety of responsive behaviors that will improve quality of life and minimize staff stress
- Blue prints for purposeful activities for all levels of cognitive impairment that will increase elder engagement and improve marketability
- Memory support strategies that really work to reduce anxiety and improve functioning
As an Annual Subscription member you will receive:
- Done-For-You Activity Plans – A years’ worth of ready to use one-on-one or small group activity plans. Keep your elders engaged and interested with a new, evidence-based activity each month that includes modifications for individuals with early stage & advanced dementia. Decrease loneliness and isolation with these fun ideas.
- On Demand Staff Trainings-A prerecorded staff training module for each month in your online account, use it any time and as many times as you like. Energize staff with new tools to enhance person centered engagement and improve care delivery. The trainings will be available in MP4 format and will include Summary Handouts and Trainer’s notes for facilitating discussions in small groups.
- Free 12-hour online Montessori training course for one staff member (value $200).
- 50% Discount on all books & 50% discount on all other educational classes
Annual Subscription – $3,500 Limited Time COVID Assistance Price (Regular Price $4,500)
Sign up for the From Can’t to Can Do! Montessori for Aging and Dementia course that’s helped countless care providers improve elder engagement and independence, increase staff and family satisfaction, and transform the physical and social environment into a community that flourishes. The result is the care community where everyone wants to live and work!
You will receive access to over 20 videos, useful handouts and implementation activities that walk you through an easy and transformative 12-hour program to get real results. Although most students prefer to complete one lesson a week, since this is a self-paced program, you can sign up at any time and go through it at your own speed. Students have access to all of the material from day one. Social worker & NCCAP CEUs are available.
Prerequisite for the AMI Montessori Certification course.
If you follow the steps in this training, you’ll free up time, reduce work stress and open up a whole new way of thinking about people with dementia. Get ready to create a place where everyone thrives! Its easy to fit in your schedule, just listen to one lesson each week.
Sign up for the Practitioner Certification Course after completing the self-paced online class or attending a two-day live workshop. This certification is open to care partners, health care professionals and Montessori educators who want to complete an in-depth study in order to apply the principles of Montessori to elders.
You will receive access to prerecorded lessons and videos, handouts and interactive exercises that walk you through a comprehensive process of becoming a knowledgeable Montessori Practitioner. In addition, you will participate in live monthly meetings with Jennifer and her team of expert coaches to help you in completing the practical case study experiences needed to achieve certification. This is for dedicated students who want to change the way that elder care is provided and make a real impact in the world.
Registration is closed, January class is full. The next class registration will open July 1, 2021. Space is strictly limited in order to provide personalized attention.
Class begins July 26, 2021. Live coaching classes are mandatory and held once a month on the last Tuesday of the month.
Prerequisite: self-paced online Montessori class or two-day live workshop with Jennifer Brush.