Hire Jennifer and her team to be your private Montessori dementia coaches to guide your staff in transforming your community. We will provide on-site staff training, and virtual and face to face coaching to hold your hand through every single step of Montessori implementation for one year. During our coaching sessions, your community will complete a self-assessment and action plan, choose new materials, create a prepared environment, develop a volunteer program, create marketing materials that differentiate you from others, engage families, and much more.
As a result of our training, staff will:
- Discover how Montessori will totally change their perspective on aging and dementia
- Learn how to prevent responsive behaviors
- Create an engaging life enrichment program for memory care
- Develop the skills to effectively communicate with people with dementia
- Find increased satisfaction and renewed excitement for their job
- Be competent in providing person-centered meaningful engagement
Easy to access, monthly program for all of your staff. Plus, online Montessori training for one staff member. We will provide you with the tools you need to change your staff mind set from Can’t to CAN do! and create an environment where everyone wants to live and work.
You will receive 12 essential 30-minute prerecorded modules with Trainer’s