If you’re looking for ways to transform your elder care community to an environment of joy and purpose, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll show you how to create an environment where older adults can flourish!
Hire Jennifer and her team to be your private Montessori dementia coaches to guide your staff in transforming your community. We will provide on-site staff training, and virtual and face to face coaching to hold your hand through every single step of Montessori implementation for one year. During our coaching sessions, your community will complete a self-assessment and action plan, choose new materials, create a prepared environment, develop a volunteer program, create marketing materials that differentiate you from others, engage families, and much more.
As a result of our training, staff will:
- Discover how Montessori will totally change their perspective on aging and dementia
- Learn how to prevent responsive behaviors
- Create an engaging life enrichment program for memory care
- Develop the skills to effectively communicate with people with dementia
- Find increased satisfaction and renewed excitement for their job
- Be competent in providing person-centered meaningful engagement
Easy to access monthly program for all of your staff. Plus, in-depth training and certification for one staff member. We will provide you with the tools you need to change your staff mind set from Can’t to CAN do! and create an environment where everyone wants to live and work.
You will receive 12 essential 30-minute recorded modules with Trainer’s notes on the following topics:
- Effective communication tools to use with elders to improve care delivery
- Self-care and stress management techniques for health care professionals to reduce burnout
- Understanding why individuals with dementia walk about and have increased confusion later in the day, plus staff tools for establishing a beneficial rhythm of the day.
- Proven strategies for preventing a variety of responsive behaviors that will improve quality of life and minimize staff stress
- Meaningful, purposeful activities for all levels of cognitive impairment that will increase elder engagement and increase your marketability
- Memory support strategies that really work to reduce anxiety and improve functioning
Annual Subscription members also receive:
- One new staff training modules each month
- Done-For-You Activity Plans – Each month you’ll receive a complete, ready to use activity plan. Keep your elders engaged and interested with a new, evidence-based activity each month that includes modifications for individuals with early stage & advanced dementia.
- On Demand Staff Trainings- Every month you’ll receive a new training to energize staff with new ideas to enhance person centered engagement and improve care delivery. The trainings will be available in MP4 format and will include Summary Handouts and Trainer’s notes for facilitating discussions about the material.
- In-depth Montessori training for one staff member, which includes access to our 12-week online Montessori class and our 6-month Practitioner Certification program.
- Free monthly coaching call with Jennifer Brush. Join other subscribers as Jennifer answers questions and provides solutions to improve your dementia services.
- 50% Discount on all books & 50% discount on all other educational classes
$4,900 for annual subscription
Sign up for the From Can’t to Can Do! Montessori for Aging and Dementia course that’s helped countless care providers improve elder engagement and independence, increase staff and family satisfaction, and transform the physical and social environment into a community that flourishes. The result is the care community where everyone wants to live and work!
You will receive access to over 20 videos, useful handouts and implementation activities that walk you through an easy and transformative 12-week program to get real results. Although most students prefer to complete one lesson a week, since this is a self-paced program, you can sign up at any time and go through it at your own speed. Students have access to all of the material from day one. NCCAP CEUs are available.
If you follow the steps in this training, you’ll free up time, reduce work stress and open up a whole new way of thinking about people with dementia. Get ready to create a place where everyone thrives! Its easy to fit in your schedule, just listen to one lesson each week.
Sign up for the Practitioner Certification Course after completing the self-paced online class or attending a two-day live workshop. This certification is open to care partners, health care professionals and Montessori educators who want to complete an in-depth study in order to apply the principles of Montessori to elders.
You will receive access to prerecorded lessons and videos, handouts and interactive exercises that walk you through a comprehensive process of becoming a knowledgeable Montessori Practitioner. In addition, you will participate in live monthly meetings with Jennifer and her team of expert coaches to help you in completing the practical case study experiences needed to achieve certification. This is for dedicated students who want to change the way that elder care is provided and make a real impact in the world.
The next certification class begins July 2020. Live coaching classes are mandatory and held once a month on the last Tuesday of the month. Space is limited in order to provide personalized attention. Prerequisite: self-paced 12-week online class or two-day live workshop.
Does your community need a face lift, but have little money for remodeling? We can help with that!
In this one-hour self-paced online class, Jennifer distills her three decades of expertise conducting long term care environment research into 4 Essential Dementia Friendly Design Guidelines. She’ll show you how to look at your environment with new eyes and will walk you through the steps of transformation using evidence-based, low cost strategies that will help elders and those with dementia thrive.
After applying the solutions from this course, families, staff and residents will immediately notice the positive changes. You CAN do this, and we’ll show you how! You will have 30 days to access the course and handouts.
This live 2-day program on Montessori methods for dementia is for care providers, educators, and families who want to improve their quality of elder care using a dementia care best practices and a Montessori approach for aging and dementia.
This workshop has been used by participants to:
- Reduce psychotropic medications in their communities
- Increase levels of activity engagement in persons living with dementia
- Create a higher quality of life for the individuals in their communities
- Improve family satisfaction
We’ll provide new build or remodeling consultation and design a dementia training program just for you that makes your community the one where everyone wants to live and work.
- Collaboration with your interior designer and architect to create a dementia friendly environment
- Engaging elders positively
- Creating supportive environments and improving wayfinding
- Enhancing the mealtime experience
- Honoring choice while mitigating risk
- Person-centered care
- Spaced Retrieval